Warning - Germination of Cannabis seed is illegal in most countries.
Please note: You have to be at least 18 years old to order cannabis seeds from The Attitude Seedbank.
By section 6 of the Misuse of Drugs Act 1971, it is an offence to cultivate any plant of the genus Cannabis in the United Kingdom without a license from the Secretary of State. Anyone committing an offence contrary to this section may be imprisoned or fined, or both. Please note therefore that germination of cannabis seeds without an appropriate license is illegal in the United Kingdom.
The Attitude Seed Bank does not encourage anyone to break the law in their country.
The Attitude cannot be held responsible for the actions of persons who purchase our Cannabis seeds. The Attitude can sell you cannabis
seeds legally for the use of fishing bait additives or as luxury bird food or as souvenirs. Or you may purchase to store, in case the law
We dispatch our seeds on the condition that they will not be used by others in conflict with applicable local law. Unfortunately, regulation and implementation in respect of Cannabis seeds often differ from country to country. For this reason we advise you as a matter of urgency to make inquiries about the regulations to which you are subject. It is your responsibility to check with your local laws. As an Attitude Seedbank company customer, you are prohibited from distributing The Attitude seeds to countries where possession of and/or trafficking in Cannabis seeds is illegal. This site is intended for those persons 18 years of age and older.
For your own protection we require you to inquire about and comply with all local laws and international laws governing the purchase of marijuana seeds/cannabis seeds in your part of the world. In many countries, it is illegal to germinate these cannabis seeds. By ordering, you confirm that you checked your local and international law and it is safe to do so and that the responsibility for that decision rests solely upon you.
All cannabis seeds/marijuana seeds are for educational and souvenir purposes only.
These Terms and Conditions ("Terms") are applicable to any use of the store on the website www.cannabis-seeds-bank.co.uk (The Website), as well as any services available on the Website and to any and all offers, orders and agreements connected therewith The Attitude Seedbank (‘The Company’). If you do not agree with these General Terms, you may not order any products on The Website or in any other way use The Website.
1. You must be at least 18 years old to order from The Website.
2. You agree that the use of The Website is at your sole risk.
3. The Company cannot be held responsible for the actions of persons who purchase its Cannabis seeds. The Company can sell you cannabis seeds legally for the use of fishing bait additives or as luxury bird food or as souvenirs. Or you may purchase to store, in case the law changes.
4. For your own protection we advise you to inquire about and comply with all local laws and international laws governing the purchase of cannabis seeds in your part of the world. In many countries, it is illegal to germinate these seeds. By ordering you confirm that you checked your local and international law and it is safe for you to buy and receive cannabis seeds and that the responsibility for that decision rests solely upon you. As The Company's customer, you are prohibited from distributing seeds bought from The Company to countries where possession of and/or trafficking of Cannabis seeds is illegal.
5. We cannot, and will not discuss germination/yields/THC levels (etc.) of seeds, as it is ILLEGAL to germinate seeds in the United Kingdom and most countries and we cannot be seen to be promoting this. Unfortunately, emails may be ignored and remain unanswered if questions relate to the above and you may be refused a sale should you persist in requesting further information.
6. The Company reserves the right to restrict the access to or sale of certain products depending on the delivery country.
8. When you place an order, we may ask you for certain information (for example your name, phone number, postal address, email address, card billing name and address).
This information will be kept securely and may be used to:
1) process your order
2) help fraud prevention i.e. we check card details with our payment system and reserve the right to refuse orders on that basis
3) open and run your account
We will never collect sensitive information about you without your agreement.
9. You have to ensure to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself. You are prohibited to create an account using the name or email address of another person or company. You are fully responsible and liable for all activities that occur within your Account. You agree to notify The Company immediately of any unauthorised use of your Account or any other breach of security. The Company cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with these terms.
10. You can place an order with us in the following ways:
ο Online via our website
ο Over the phone
ο By posting a completed printable order form or your order number and payment (cash) to:
PO Box 803
11. If you place an order online, you will automatically receive an email to confirm receipt of your order. (If ordering over the phone, you can request it on completion of payment).
12. Orders are normally processed between 8.30 am and 4.30 pm Monday – Friday UK time. The Company endeavours to process and ship all orders within 3 business days.
13. If you have not received your tracking number, always remember to check your junk mail folder before contacting us as emails do not always end up in your inbox. You can view your tracking id by logging in to your account under the "Order History" section too. More information about the shipping and tracking of your order can be found in section "Delivery Options" on the website.
14. You will receive an email notifying you of your tracking ID (if ordering over the phone, you can request it on completion of payment). Orders are normally processed between 8.30 am and 4.30 pm Monday – Friday UK time.
15. The prices on our website include V.A.T.
16. We always try to make sure that all prices on our website are accurate but errors may occur. We will inform you as soon as possible using the contact details you have provided if we discover any error in pricing of the products you have purchased. You will then have an option to cancel the order or reconfirm your order at the correct price. If we were unable to reach you or you did not get back to us in 10 business days we will cancel your order.
17. We try to keep our stock up to date but we cannot guarantee that any particular product will always be available. Should we run out of a product and we can't complete your order, we will contact you straight away, either by email or by telephone. If you can't wait for your items to arrive, you can choose an alternative to replace the out of stock product, to the same value or more, (this may require an additional payment over the phone) so your order is shipped immediately and isn't delayed any further. If there is no over product that you would like to exchange it for, we will offer you a refund on the out of stock item.
18. Please make sure all promotional items your order qualifies for are in the shopping cart before checking out. Please contact us if there is any issue.
19. Please be aware that the freebies and/or promotional items may change due to stock availability. We will try to keep these the same or as close to the original item as possible, but sometimes this is out of our control. However, we will substitute all.
20. We may remove any promotional item and/or UFO with no given notice.
21. We cannot reserve any stock unless the payment has been received. This includes postal/cash payments, bank wire transfers and orders paid by crypto-currencies. If you make an order and send payment through the post, pay by international bank wire transfer, or choose another payment method that is not instant we cannot guarantee you will receive the desired items as they may go out of stock by the time the payment reaches us. We cannot guarantee stock due to volume of orders that are made and unpaid for.
22. It is the customer's responsibility to enter their address correctly. Please do not use bogus or false names as your postal service may not recognise it and therefore not deliver your parcel or will refuse to give it to you in case you need to collect it from the mail services. By ordering, you confirm that your delivery and billing names and addresses are correct.
23. The Company offers standard postage and "guaranteed" shipping.
24. If you are ordering within the UK you do not have to purchase the guaranteed shipping. Please let us know if you have not received your order in 15 business days after the dispatch date.
25. We use national mail services and the courier services to deliver our parcels. The order will be shipped within 3 business days with registered or regular Airmail mail services.
26. If you are ordering from outside the UK and choose standard postage ("Do not add guarantee") and you do not receive your goods within 21 business days (excluding weekends), then please contact us. Once you have done so, we will make enquires with the relevant postal service, to try and track down your shipment. However if we are unsuccessful then we cannot be held responsible for the mail services and your quarrel is with them.
27. If you are ordering from outside the UK and choose the "Guaranteed" delivery, we guarantee your parcel for any event of it not arriving to you, and in the event of you not receiving your parcel within 21 business days after the dispatch date, we will reship your parcel immediately to the original address provided or will offer a refund.
28. Exclusions from our guarantee include the cases when your parcel is confirmed as delivered, however you claim to have not received it. In this case you must take this up with the mail service including your mail person to obtain further information where the parcel was delivered to at your property. Our guarantee is also voided if you enter an incorrect address or invalid name for the delivery address, as it is your responsibility to ensure we have the correct and valid information to ship your parcel to, 99% of parcels arrive through your door however if your parcel requires collecting then it is your responsibility to collect it.
29. If the parcel has been deemed as "undeliverable as addressed/unable to forward/unclaimed/moved" with the mail services, we will have to wait for the parcel to be returned to us. If and when it gets back to us we will contact you via email (if email address has not been provided we will call the phone number you have given). The postage cost has to be paid if you want us to reship the returned to us parcel. We cannot be held responsible if the parcel is not returned back to us.
30. In case your order has not been delivered in 21 business days and you have the "Guaranteed" shipping you can choose your order to be resent or refunded. The cost of the guarantee is non-refundable.
31. We accept all major credit/debit cards online or over the phone. Our online sales are 3D Secure, 256 bit encrypted and hacker safe making it a very safe place to enter your details. All phone order payments are put through a secure VSP terminal online and once the payment goes through, we do not hold any records of customer's credit/debit card details and all other customer information remains highly confidential.
32. If paying by card you must enter the invoice/billing address in the billing section and then your delivery name and the address in the delivery details. We also advise
to call the card company to register the card and tell them you are purchasing overseas so they can activate it for an international use. We do not accept cards that are not
registered for international use if you are ordering outside of the UK.
We do not accept MasterCard and Maestro cards.
33. If paying for the order over the phone we have to speak to the owner of the card when taking the payment details. This is purely for protection of the card holder and to prevent fraudulent transactions. We will also have to ship the parcel to the card billing address for all phone orders.
34. International Prepaid/Travel Cards are also accepted online and over the phone should you not have a credit/debit card. You must also call the card company to register the card and tell them you are purchasing overseas so they can activate it for international use and remove all blocks on international transactions.
35. If you do not wish to process a transaction online or over the phone, you can place an order online and choose cash payment method at the checkout. You will be emailed
an order number and the address.
You can send your order number and cash to:
PO Box 803
We advise to use registered mail services so you can follow tracking.
Cheques and postal/money orders can only be accepted from within the United Kingdom. Please note there will be a two-week holding period for an order paid for with a personal cheque.
36. We accept bank/wire transfers. The details for the payment are provided via email after the completion of the checkout with the Bank Transfer payment method. We accept UK and international bank transfers.
37. We accept payments by various crypto currencies including Bitcoin, Litecoin and others. You can place an order online and select your preferred currency at the checkout, you will be given the details for the payment online.
38. The Company is based in the UK and we will charge (online and phone orders) in British Pounds. The final amount in your currency depends on the exchange rate, any further charges incurred will be a bank currency conversion fee that your bank may take for the exchange of the currency.
39. The Company reserve the right to cancel any order made that we believe to be fraudulent. Please ensure you provide us with the correct card billing address and contact details in the event we will need to contact you for this reason.
40. The Company does not store card details.
41. With The price match, the order must be placed over the phone and you will need to give us the link to the website where the other price is. We will match this for you if the product is in stock on the other website and they must ship to your country, and please note we will not be giving away any freebies or the discount code if you do decide to price match with us. We may refuse to price match if we believe the other company has made a mistake.
42. We accept the returns within the 14 days after the delivery.
43. If you require seeds to be returned then they have to be completely unopened and also be in the original packaging. Any free gifts or items that were included with the purchase must also be returned.
44. Please pay the return postage and send the items back by recorded delivery so you have a proof of postage. Please include the order number and your contact details.
45. We do not accept return for Pick and Mix Seeds.
46. We will make the refund within 7 days or earlier once we have inspected the returned item. We will contact you via email if we need any additional information to issue a refund.
47. If you receive a product from us that has been damaged during transit, please contact us via email or phone within 48 hours after the package was delivered. You will need to email us with a clear picture of the damaged product and quote your order number. Once we have received the pictures and examined them we will arrange for a replacement to be sent out to you. You may be required to send the item back to us, we will refund the return postage cost to you in this case.
48. Please keep all packaging that your order arrives in/with in case there is a problem with your shipment. We urge that you do this so we can help rectify the issue.
49. The shipping cost is non-refundable unless you are returning a faulty product, error was made by us or a damaged product was received.
50. You can cancel your order before it was shipped. Should you wish your order to be cancelled please contact us immediately over the phone. If you email us we cannot guarantee we will be able to stop the order before it was shipped as the email may be read after the order was dispatched.
51. If your order was stopped and you wish to receive a refund it will be processed on to the same card that was used to pay for the order. The refund may take up to 15
business days to be processed.
If you paid for your order by bank wire transfer or one of the cryptocurrencies, we will need your details for the bank account or crypto currency address in order to refund the payment to you.
We do not take responsibility and do not cover any extra charges and/or fees, and/or the exchange rate fluctuation that are incurred when processing the refund if the order is cancelled at the customer's request.
52. We do not offer the refunds for cash payments. A store credit can be issued should you wish to cancel the order.
53. Please note that the telesales law forbids the return of certain goods.
54. We will not replace any products/process any claims 3 months after the order date.
55. Should you wish your account to be deleted from our system please contact us via email or call us.
56. Your account can be deleted from our system with no notice.