The World's Largest Cannabis Seed Superstore

 
Convert to GBP
Convert to USD
Convert to CAD
Convert to EUR
Convert to AUD

01473724698

011 44 1473724698

 
 
Regular Cannabis Seeds
£106.39
Option Out of Stock

CoCoa Regular Cannabis Seeds bu DJ Short


DJ Short Cocoa Kush is a structurally Kush hybrid of a cross between a female `Blueberry Sativa` (from the exact same seed stock that produced the mother of the Blue Satellite; the mother of the Cocoa Kush being large with some variegation and lavender/blue hues–especially on the undersides of dark leaves on an asymmetric plant often with no discernable main-stem and long side-branches–reminiscent of the original Chocolate Thai both structurally and experientially) crossed with the Original Blueberry male (a stretch-indica). This Cocoa Kush quasi-hybrid grows medium-height Kush-like plants with short nodes, large, dark-green foliage, thick-yet-sturdy hollow stems and tight-yet-elongated buds of swollen calyx/bract flowers completely coated in large, clear trichome of superior aromatics. Flower time is approx. 55–60 days, with the more interesting oils developing in the very last week. DJ Short Cocoa Kush possesses a complex-yet-subtle palate of a nutty/licorice/chocolate/tobacco blend with a creamy/floral/fruity background. The experience of the finished product is of top-shelf quality; smooth, yet with a bit more intense, `take-your-breath-away` (almost overpowering) initial experience that mellows finally to a sleepy/dreamy finish. Upon final testing, a few individual plants from the Cocoa Kush provided an experience and structural aesthetic very similar to the Blue Velvet; i.e. dense, large calyx, lavender foxtail buds that produce a very exciting-yet-sedate experience. Please note: approx. 15% of the plants from this line will sport variegated growth patterns. The other 85% will grow uniform plants with slight variation in height. Extended vegetative time coupled with early topping is recommended to increase yield, or run un-topped in a SOG-type system.


Please Note: This content is for informational and educational use only. The Attitude Seed bank sells all seeds strictly for souvenir purposes or for storage and preservation of genetics in case the laws may change. We do not condone or encourage the germination of cannabis seeds and we will refuse a sale to anyone who leads us to believe they intend to use our products in an unlawful way.
WARNING: IT IS A CRIMINAL OFFENCE TO GERMINATE CANNABIS SEEDS IN THE UK AND MANY OTHER COUNTRIES.

  • Genetics: Blueberry Sativa x Blueberry
  • Sex: Regular
  • Flowering: Photoperiod
  • Type: Indica/Sativa
  • Flowering Time: 55 - 60 days
  • Height: Medium
  • Area: Indoor

> Suggestions for you